[wplug] Re: .Net Launch

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 4 14:30:31 EST 2002

I got Office XP when I took my graduate class, and since I couldn't upgrade
it would have cost me ~ $500 on the street so I figure I got a ~$500
discount on the class(except I like and use star office mostly).
Pitt will give you a copy of Windows 98/me/xp/2k while you are a student
there if you ask, and they have a list of other software you can get.( I
think they even had a copy of Redhat.) If you have a Pitt ID and ask in the
lab they give you a CD-rom with a bunch of 'free' programs, i.e.
staroffice(win) and acrobat reader.

-me