[wplug] What about FreeBSD?

N. Iglehart sendai at securityarsenal.com
Fri Dec 20 22:52:16 EST 2002

That's funny about the power supply blowing up during a FreeBSD install.
About a year or so ago I was booting up a FreeBSD box and staring at the
demon in the corner when suddenly a capacitor blew in the monitor and
smoke started pouring out of the sides. What was funny is that the
monitor stayed on while I jerked the cover off to check for fire and all
the while staring at that little demon with his goofy grin.

Coincidence? You decide.