[wplug] OpenSSH

Henry Umansky humansky+ at pitt.edu
Thu Dec 26 22:25:24 EST 2002

I set it to PasswordAuthentication yes, but it still doesn't work.  Do I
need to say something like "AllowUser *" to allow everyone, I always
thought that every user was allowed to login by default.  I can't try it
now, because I'm at work, but I will try "AllowUser *" when I get home.

-Henry

--On Thursday, December 26, 2002 5:36 AM -0500 Matthew Danish
<mdanish at andrew.cmu.edu> wrote:r