[wplug] LILO

Jonathan Billings jsbillings at mac.com
Sun Dec 29 13:59:52 EST 2002

You could install a distro that uses GRUB instead.

If you want to avoid installing a bootloader completely, that's up to
the installer.  I'm afraid I don't know much about slackware, so I
can't be much of a help here.  But it's possibe to uninstall the lilo
bootloader after it's installed, by running 'lilo -u' after you've
booted linux.

Jonathan