[wplug] OpenSSH

Kevin Olalde kevin at olalde.org
Thu Dec 26 02:15:31 EST 2002

Just for fun I did a quick google (groups) search, got lots of hits, too many to
list.  Since I got so many different hits, with different things too try, I
guess this error message may be used in a number of different situations.

Try starting the sshd in debug mode (the man page says that three -d options
turns on the most debugging), and then try to login again.  Then try googling (a
verb?) with hopefully more specific data.

Good luck,
Kevin