[wplug] 1024 cylinders

Gonffen gonffen at gonffen.cjb.net
Tue Dec 17 22:49:32 EST 2002

That's good to know.  Does anybody know if there is a way of installing
Slackware Linux 7 w/o changing the active partition?  Last time this
happened...  The computer couldn't boot regularly and when I made the
Windoze partition the active again... well.. it corrupted my license...
which was not fun.