[wplug] Nameserver firewall rules

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Tue Dec 17 17:41:49 EST 2002

Yes its on the same system. I also figured out the problem, my firewall was
not letting bind talk to the root servers, so I also had to open udp
destination port 53 output and udp source port 53 input as well as vice
versa in order to communicate with the root servers.

--On Tuesday, December 17, 2002 4:48 PM -0500 Bryce Lynch
<bryce at telerama.lm.com> wrote:r