[wplug] Linux and exchange

Bill bhalpin at collaborativefusion.com
Tue Dec 17 11:07:27 EST 2002

On Tue, 2002-12-17 at 16:02, Edward C. Smith wrote:
> Any IMAP client will work pretty well. I use Sylpheed, but I hear KMail is good as well.

The above statement is true, but any IMAP client will not allow you to
use the full functionality of the Exchange server.  If you want to
schedule meetings, tasks, etc, you need special software.

I believe Evolution has a 'connector' that allows a linux user to
connect and use all the available functionality.

http://www.ximian.com

Evolution is free, I do not believe the 'connector' add-on is, but i
dont remember it being very expensive.