[wplug] Redhat 8.0 + VMware = Error [Never More!]

John S. Post jpost at cvzoom.net
Sat Dec 14 15:21:19 EST 2002

FYI:

I've been running win2K inside VMware due to apps written specifically
windows including a corporation expense program, Lotus Notes, and
Nortell VPN.

When I upgraded to Redhat 8.0 VMware still worked, but it would error on
exit. Also, Nortell VPN client would connect for about 5 minutes, and
then disconnect.

Anywho, I found I fix located in another discussion thread on the
Interweb. Here it is!

ftp://platan.vc.cvut.cz/pub/vmware/vmware-any-any-update24.tar.gz

- John S. Post