[wplug] Partitioning

JEFFREY E HARR jeh8+ at pitt.edu
Fri Dec 13 13:30:10 EST 2002

Hey all, thanks for the information about parted. However, the only reason
I would need a partitioner for FAT32 is so that I can resize my Windows XP
only computer partition on order to install Linux. From what I understand
about Parted, it needs to run on Linux. This wouldn't be useful to me in
this situation. However, I just backed up all the video, music, and
programs on my computer, so the only issue I would have with completely
reformatting is I think I ran out of Windows XP activations. (It's
university software, though, so I don't know if there's a limit). Thanks
all, and have a happy holidays.

	Jeff Harr