[wplug] Booting without XServer

jsbillings at mac.com jsbillings at mac.com
Tue Dec 10 16:59:02 EST 2002

If X is running, you can get back to the text console with
control-alt-shift-F1 (F1 is the first console, there are typically 6
text consoles, and X is on thesevent, i.e. hit control-alt-F7 to get
back to X).  Also, you can have the server always stay in the text
console by changing the default init runlevel in /etc/inittab, from:

id:5:initdefault:

id:3:initdefault:

--
Jonathan S Billings <jsbillings at mac.com>