[wplug] Red Hat 8.0 for $20

J Aaron Farr jaaronfarr at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 9 11:22:36 EST 2002

--- bgtrio at yahoo.com wrote:
> Regarding the comparison of Redhat 8.0 to Windows,

[snip]

> So in summary, if RedHat 8.0 has been like windows for me, it's been in
> terms of usability rather than instability.
>
> Regards,
> Bryon

I would have to say the same.  When I first set it up I had an issue with my
CD-RW drive, but since I had support from Red Hat, I got that resolved.  Since
then it's been rock solid and I've used it for just about everything.  The only
times I've ever had to reboot is when I want to boot into Windows for some game
that isn't yet supported under WineX.

Just my $0.02

jaaron