[wplug] looking for old computers

Sal Mangiapane salm at servanttechnology.com
Wed Dec 4 18:42:54 EST 2002

I have some old HP servers with hot swap scsi drive bays (NetServer LH
circa).  You may have one (or two) I also have 2GB scsi hot swap drives, you
can have them too.

I'm located north of Pgh near Zelienople.  Call (numbers below) or email if
you are interested.

I'll be glad to help.

Thanks and God bless,

sal