[wplug] Writing non-iso CD's

Coutch, Robert Robert_E_Coutch at tvratings.com
Wed Dec 4 10:24:24 EST 2002

Does the file have to be the exact same size as the CD?

Your script file allocated 700 1024K blocks (I'm assuming for a 700MB CD-R).

If I write a small test file (1-2 Meg) this should be OK, right?

I'm going to test this out again later this week or over the weekend.
Too busy right now to try it out.

Thanks,

Bob