[wplug] Printing from Linux to Macintosh appleshare printer

squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org squeegy-wplug at squeegy.org
Wed Aug 28 09:18:56 EDT 2002

I have not done this but if you are running Mac OS X, you should be able to setup stanard unix lp printing so that you can print from your linux box.  As to volumes, mac os x has nfs installed.  Yo ushould be able to mount your mac volumes on your linux machine and visa versa.  If you are using mac os 9, upgrade!