[wplug] ISPs that support Linux and have West Virginia dialups??

chromexa at ovis.net chromexa at ovis.net
Thu Aug 22 19:30:10 EDT 2002

Anyone have any good ideas? I still may get my current ISP to do it unoffically. But around
here I seem to get "we do not support linux..."  Even if in the case of  mountain.net it was sort
of "call back when you have linux..." and now it is "we don't support linux." I know the
chance that people in the Pittsburgh Area might not immediately know about things available
down here. In the past I might have been willing to coast in Windows 98 assuming I was
headedback to the Left Coast and then do Linux there. But since I will be here for awhile as
far as I call tell, uh I don't want to install and muck around with another flakey Microsoft OS,
whereas I can switch to Linux where I sort of knows lots about from *UNIX and BSD.

Thanks and Have Fun,
Sends Steve

Have Fun,
Sends Steve