[wplug] Pitt Surplus Center?

Henry Umansky hmust2+minix at pitt.edu
Mon Aug 5 22:25:57 EDT 2002

No you don't have to be a student, although I think the guy who runs it
does give student discounts.  Anyone can buy stuff from the surplus store.
Call the pitt operator at 412-624-4141 and ask them for the surplus phone
number.

--On Monday, August 05, 2002 7:19 PM -0700 Brad Hoover <b_hoovs at yahoo.com>
wrote:r