[wplug] Very strange problem

Dave Neuer mr_fred_smoothie at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 2 16:57:55 EDT 2002

#include <netinet/ip.h> is the canonical form, unless
your system has some wacky idea about the standard
include path.

Which, I'm not sure how to determine; gcc
-print-search-dirs will show you where is looks for
libraries, but not header files (on unix it's
traditionally been /usr/include, but there's probably
a way to specify it when building gcc; if that's
messed up, then it makes sense that you'd have
problems).

Dave