[wplug] Very strange problem

Hagbard Celine hceline at softhome.net
Fri Aug 2 15:23:49 EDT 2002

Not the LFS as such, but rather similar.  I discovered LFS about three years
ago and tried to build a system using it.  I had to do quite a bit of tweaking
to get it to go, so I tarred and feathered the resulting system and used it as
a base for upgrades, calling it Fnord.  I built Fnord-1.0 in early 1999, (it
used the 2.2.x kernel and glibc-2.0.x), and am currently on Fnord-2.0.4a (using
linux-2.4.18 and glibc-2.2.4).

I personally prefer building my own for the fine control it gives me over the
system, even if X gives me no end of headaches :o)

Hagbard