[wplug] eth0 missing

Evan DiBiase evand at wplug.org
Sat Apr 13 18:26:41 EDT 2002

My mistake. As James pointed out to me in IRC, the real name of the
driver you want is 5c59x, not "vortex" hence:

> Do you get any errors if you run "modprobe vortex" as root? If not, the
> module most likely loaded successfully. At this point, you then want to
> add a line with the module name "vortex" to /etc/modules (so that it
> loads at boot time).

should read:

Do you get any errors if you run "modprobe 5c59x" as root? If not ...
you then wan tto add a line with the module name "5c59x" to /etc/modules
(so that it loads at boot time).

Sorry for any confusion.

-Evan