[wplug] y2k workaround

Keir Josephson kjoseph at stargate.net
Wed Apr 10 23:25:51 EDT 2002

If you have a network connection at boot time, you could try polling the
current date from an ntp server at run-level 1. Or, if your network
connection comes up to late in the game, you can just set a simple date
command that sets the date 6 months or a year in advance then reset the
date once you get to a prompt. Just remember to update it before you pass
the preset time.

-Keir