[wplug] FTP Access

Henry Umansky hmust2+ at pitt.edu
Fri Apr 5 10:00:52 EST 2002

I am trying to setup an ftp/ssh server, is there anyway that when someone
logins using SSH its takes them to their /home/user folder and when they
login using FTP it automatically takes them to /ftp/user folder?  What
commands would I need in the ftpaccess file or in the /etc/shadow file?

Henry Umansky
hmust2 at pitt.edu

"When will you people learn? In America we stopped using corporal
punishment and things have never been better. The streets are safe, old
people strut confidently trough the darkest alleys and the weak and nerdy
are admired for their computer programming abilities. So, like us, let your
children run wild and free. Because, as the old saying goes, let your
children run wild and free." -Homer Simpson