[wplug] LVS

vze2f6h6 at verizon.net vze2f6h6 at verizon.net
Fri Apr 5 09:49:28 EST 2002

I tried to setup a box with LVS-nat last night.  I downloaded the lvs module zip from the site and unpacked it.  I tried to make the module like the README said but I ran into errors.  Most of the errors were because it was looking for files that it couldn't find.  ex. it was looking for a header in /usr/src/linux/include/linux/someheader.h, however that didn't exist.  The only thing under /usr/src/ was RPM.  I found the header in /usr/linux/include/linux/.  So I created a symbolic like so the path would be right.  So I tried again and still got errors.  The system is Mandrake 8.1.  Could I build the mod on my RH machine and use it on the Mandrake?  If I am having these errors tring to make the mod, will have trouble if I try to patch the kernel instead of using the mod?  I really wish that I could of stayed when James did a demo on it.

Chris