[wplug] SGI to PC monitor adapter

Michael Skowvron michaels at pittsburgh.sgi.com
Sun Sep 30 22:48:21 EDT 2001

On Fri, 28 Sep 2001, MICHAEL M DELANEY wrote:

> Does anyone have an SGI to PC monitor adapter?  I need to figure out if my
> new monitor won't sync (and then return it), or if my adapter is just
> broken.

I probably have the cable or adapter that you're looking for. What gender
do you need? A 13W3 Male to HD-15 Male?

If you've already got some sort of 13W3-HD15 cable and you aren't getting
a display, then it's possible that the monitor doesn't handle sync on
green. Have you already verified that the SGI is good? Is it possbile that
SGI is not sending any video out?

Michael