[wplug] SGI to PC monitor adapter

sendai sendai at thedustyshelf.com
Fri Sep 28 18:42:44 EDT 2001

I have alot of them but they're in Texas still so not much use to you.  It is
a standard 13W3 to HD-15 connector which is the same kind Sun uses on their
UltraSparc stuff.  Probably not very easy to find in Pittsburgh but google it
and you should find one pretty easily.  They cost about $30 apiece.  If you
are trying to use a PC monitor on an SGI's HD-15 adapter then you won't get
anything until you get a 13W3 cable and configure the SGI to use the HD-15
port.  Usually it's used as :0.1 but can be configured as :0.0(that's display
1 and 0 respectively, in case you're not familiar).

Nick Iglehart