[wplug] noisy laptop

DAVID G MATTHEWS dgm4+ at pitt.edu
Wed Sep 26 14:09:24 EDT 2001

Someone made a commetnon the alsa-user list about something similar - he
said that reloading the driver modules has actually worked for him in the
past.  (Why this would work is beyond me.  It doesn't seem to make sense.)
Anyway, you might want to search the alsa-user archives
(www.alsa-project.org), and check out the thread on that subject.
-dgm