[wplug] A new Machine

Rob Nelson ronelson at vt.edu
Wed Sep 26 08:08:13 EDT 2001

>       And ... so i seek the hallowed opinions and suggestions of you
> gentlemen and ladies of wplug.  Thank you for help in advance and i
> promise i will make meetings in the future.

I can't help you with recommendations on usage, but on pricing, try
www.affordablecomputers.com. If you want something that's not listed,
they'll get it for you and put it in, just call and ask for Jon Helf. Last
I checked, it was around $1400 for an athlon 1.3GHz with a 17" monitor and
all the options from them. The only thing they can't help you with too much
is P4's - for new computers they are mostly Athlons. Have lots of refurbs tho.

Rob Nelson
ronelson at vt.edu