[wplug] A new Machine

Rich Rosenbaum rrosenbaum at dmralliance.com
Wed Sep 26 05:57:26 EDT 2001

ummmm, there is only one answer IMHO,  get a Mac. I use Macs and Linux
boxes, (and occasionally fool with Winblows), and if your priorities are
really music and graphics, I don't know of any other OS that can
compare.

Just my $.02

Rich Rosenbaum

--
As always, if you have any questions, you may contact me at
rrosenbaum at dmralliance.com, or by calling 412-798-2525. We will continue

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

Sincerely,

Rich Rosenbaum
President, The DMR Alliance Inc.

Phone: (412) 798-2525