[wplug] A new Machine

JoJoTrying at aol.com JoJoTrying at aol.com
Tue Sep 25 22:07:03 EDT 2001

Hello wplug-er's,
       Well, after a year of on-again off-again labor i have finally finished
my house and am ready to move in.  But you wouldn't know about that as
(regrettably) i have not yet been to a wplug meeting or install fest.
Working in the restaurant business does not allow for a lot of Saturday's
off.  i know your names from subscribing to the list for the past year and a
half (and reading them) and wanted to ask your opinions.
       Yes, it actually is house related.  i have been waiting to purchase a
new machine until i was able to move in to my new home.  That time has
arrived and i am holding myself back from rushing off until i have researched
a little.  i am going to be doing a lot of graphic and music work.  i have
been looking at ASL Workstations (www.aslab.com) and a couple of other
places.  i want to support Linux outfits but that is not necessarily my only
concern.
       And ... so i seek the hallowed opinions and suggestions of you
gentlemen and ladies of wplug.  Thank you for help in advance and i promise i
will make meetings in the future.

Joey GGG