[wplug] Re: Fatal Error During Installation! Any Ideas?

J Aaron Farr jaaron_farr at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:35:42 EDT 2001

First again I'd like to thank everyone for their suggestions.

After running some tests it seemed like the RAM was the problem, so I
swapped it out and my problems went away.  Since then I've puchased some new
RAM (I figured if I have to replace it, I might as well upgrade), so I'm up
and running again, and now better than ever.  I installed RedHat 7.1 last
night and was able to recover all my Win98 files too.

Thanks again.
jaaron