[wplug] Re: Fatal Error During Installation! Any Ideas?

Robert Dale rdale at wplug.org
Tue Sep 18 20:45:21 EDT 2001

For HDs, I use bonnie++ (http://www.coker.com.au/bonnie++/) and depending
on what I want to do, either set one thread to write to the whole HD or
have multiple instances slamming the drive simultaneously.

For CPU, I use dnetc (http://www.distributed.net/) and crack blocks for 24 hours.

For RAM, I use memtest86 (http://www.teresaudio.com/memtest86/).

--
Robert Dale