[wplug] Fatal Error During Installation! Any Ideas?

William Powell billpwl1 at home.com
Mon Sep 17 12:11:27 EDT 2001

Questions:
1. Are both installs on different partitions of the same drive, or different
drives?
If you have a single drive, the drive could be bad. If the installs are on
different drives you might have a bad drive controller.

I am having problems also with a mandrake 8.0 install to an IDE drive, but it
had been so long since I worked on it, I can't remember what the errors were.

Bill