[wplug] Building/Buying a Quieter Machine

Luquilla Hughes luquilla at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 14 10:24:28 EDT 2001

If I remember correctly the apple cube was discontinued cause of some
melting problems. Anyhow this was a concern of mine right about the time
this (http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=01/06/04/125259) slashdot article
came out. I hope that helps. I also found some stuff on the quake3con page.
not a quake player myself but they had some great machines there, including
a liquid cooled one-if your brave.

tomsrtbt, Don't leave home without it... http://www.toms.net/rb/