[wplug] wired resp

wplug at badgertronics.com wplug at badgertronics.com
Fri Sep 14 10:21:48 EDT 2001

Figured I'd feed the flames as well.  Steve Litt (author of one of the
Samba books) runs Troubleshooting Professional Magazine
(http://www.troubleshooters.com/tpromag/archive.htm).  In some of the
later issues he talks about first-hand experiences and offers guidance
in moving from a Windows world to Linux.

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "Adventure is overrated. When we watch Indiana Jones we rarely notice
   that adventure is uncomfortable. It hurts. I'm quite happy living in
   my New England townhouse with my color TV and micowave. I go to work
   five days a week and get the same paycheck each Friday.
   Heck, I'm happy just to be able to make fresh toast when I want."
      -- d.t. king