[wplug] Troubleshooting db?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Mon Sep 10 21:58:41 EDT 2001

On Monday 10 September 2001 18:53, you wrote:
> A search engine would probably be an even better idea, I didn't see one on
> wplug.org

There is a search engine on wplug.org.

http://wplug.org/search.php

In addition, you can go directly into the mail archives and view them sorted
by date, author, subject, etc.

> > This sounded like a cool idea to me, but what is required to do that?
> > Would it me a major pain in the butt, and does anyone else think it would
> > be worthwhile?

Definately a cool idea.  Probably would be hard to produce, but that doesn't
mean you shouldn't go for it!

--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm