[wplug] Netgear driver

harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu harrold at sage.che.pitt.edu
Mon Sep 10 11:18:47 EDT 2001

Sometime in September Robert Dale assaulted keyboard and produced...

|On Mon, 10 Sep 2001, James B. Diskin wrote:
|
|> I can not get my FA311 Fast Ethernet PCI Card driver to work with Linux.
|>
|> BA DSL will get nasty if I change Ethernet Cards.
|
|Why would BA DSL care?  Neither their static IP or PPPoE service relies on
|MAC addresses.

agreeing with robert. i originally had my computer plugged directly into
the dsl modem. after i moved we got one of those linksys boxes which has a
different mac address. BA didnt say anything about it, and it seems to
work fine.

--
john
kitten the other white meat.