[wplug] DSL Router

Eric Hsiung ehsiung at bellatlantic.net
Thu Sep 6 21:35:59 EDT 2001

I've got 6 PC (2 Linux, 2 Win98, 1 NT, 1 WfWG) all sharing a
BellAtlantic DSL line. Plus another Linux box as the router/firewall
(Red Hat 6.2, ipchains) with Roaring Penguin to handle the PPPoE.
It's been amazingly trouble-free (knock wood) though based on
conversations with friends and coworkers, I may be more
the exception than the rule.

Let me know how I can help if you're setting up something
similar.

Eric Hsiung
BodyMedia, Inc.
http://www.bodymedia.com