[wplug] More postfix fixes

Matthew & Marietta Wright mattmar at telerama.com
Tue Sep 4 23:00:06 EDT 2001

I missed how you had accomplished the addressing of postfix.  I have tried
this and always ended up with it being dumped by the wplug server for one
reason or another.  Could you let me know what exactly you had changed in
the scripts (if you can remember because I know how it can get after a week
or so of trying different things) to get it to work correctly.

Another part of my problem is that I have another PC on the network that
would use me as their server but they use a different ISP as their email
gatherer.  I can get fetchmail to get it without a hitch, I can get
procmail to filter it fine, I just need postfix to change my outgoing email
to one ISP and the other PC's outgoing email to another ISP.  If you can
remember it would be great!

Thanks.