[wplug] talks at gum.

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Tue Oct 30 17:01:25 EST 2001

On Tue, Oct 30, 2001 at 02:37:39PM -0500, John Harrold wrote:

> i was wondering about the timeline for the talks that will be given at the
> gum. i realize no exact times can be given-there are computers involved.
>
> also has a final decision been made about the speakers? do i need to bring
> some?

I believe the talks will start between 11:30-12:00

You don't need to bring speakers as there are speakers in the presentation
room.  Then again, if it isn't too much hassle, it's always good to have
backups, so it's your choice.

Regards,
Zach

--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm