[wplug] cdrecord success

Michael Procario procario at ix.netcom.com
Sun Oct 28 16:03:42 EST 2001

I finally got around to trying the suggestions from last week. I ran
xcdroast with -d 1 and I got the commandline for cdrecord. It was

/usr/bin/cdrecord dev=1,0,0 fs=4096k driveropts=burnproof-v -useinfo speed=4 \
-dao -eject -pad -data /home/images/bquark_back.iso

I tried it and I made several coasters. I started pulling options that
I did not understand. When I got to

/usr/bin/cdrecord dev=1,0,0 -v speed=4 -dao -eject -pad \
-data /home/images/bquark_back.iso

That worked. I am guessing that either -dao or -pad were the important
options.

Mike