[wplug] sound editing talk.

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Fri Oct 26 00:35:55 EDT 2001

Sounds like a great presentation. But I can't be there in person at the GUM.

If someone could record a 10- to 15-minute version of the presentation, it could be made available on the website, or broadcast during the next radio show.

This would be cool if it could be done on a Linux system. Does anyone know anything about sound editing?

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org
    ;)