[wplug] Upcoming GUM Topics?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Thu Oct 25 22:24:52 EDT 2001

This is great :)  So can you positively say you can do this on Nov 3?  If so,
I can talk about it in the announcement that I plan to send out this weekend.

> Will there be a sound system available?

That's iffy.  Perhaps someone could provide speakers. I may be able to provide
some boston acoustic speakers that came with my old gateway :)

> Will there be a projector/large monitor available?

Yes, there is a projector in the room that you can connect to.

--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm