[wplug] Upcoming GUM Topics?

James O'Kane jo2y at midnightlinux.com
Wed Oct 24 23:46:29 EDT 2001

On Wed, 24 Oct 2001, David Gerard Matthews Jr. wrote:
> I'd be happy to give a talk on sound editing under Linux, if people are
> interested.

Listening to a talk about sound editing under Linux has been on my Todo
list for some time now. Can you put something together by the meeting?
Personally, I'm interested what programming toolkits there are for
editting and exporing sound files, but something dealing with userlevel
tools would be cool too.

My quick list of desired talk topics:
Most general linux-related programming topics
Using linux to do unusual stuff (home automation for example)
Managing Linux in large numbers (keeping large numbers of machine with a
similar config)
Probably more...

-james