[wplug] Upcoming GUM Topics?

Zach Paine zman at wplug.org
Wed Oct 24 20:31:08 EDT 2001

Greetings-
	I want to get a feel for what people would like to see at the next
	GUM.  What topics for presentation/discussion.  Hopefully if we can
	get an idea of where the interest is, someone will step forward to
	give a presentation.  If someone mentions something that I know
	anything about, I will give a brief (well, maybe not all that brief)
	talk about it.  Here is my list:

	Sound editing under linux
	System security
	Comparision between the various journaling fs's that are coming out
	Wireless! (explanation of the technology and linux implementation)
	Anything else that is cool and can be linked to linux :)

	Let's hear some people speak up!
--
Zach Paine

For info on getting my PGP/GPG public key see:
http://www.wplug.org/~zman/key.htm