[wplug] Pittsburgh Pink Slip

Beth Lynn bluekanary at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 23 14:04:57 EDT 2001

Hi,

I know a few wplug-ers are job hunting so I
thought I'd pass this on. Sorry if you got this
info through another list. Personally, I won't
be there, but good luck to anyone who goes.

Thanks,
Beth Lynn

Vevolution presents
Pittsburgh Pink Slip

When: Tuesday, October 23 @ 5 - 8PM
Where: Church Brew Works, 3525 Liberty Avenue,
Pittsburgh

Looking for a job? Need to fill a position at your
company? Or just
wanna
have some fun? Come on out to the Pittsburgh Pink Slip
Party and do all
of
the above. Help stimulate the local economy while
helping yourself to a
little success. This event is for individuals who are
looking for a
job,
looking to change jobs, thinking about changing jobs,
want to network
for
future ops, or just want to enjoy a fun happy hour.
Also welcome are
companies who are looking to hire, interested in
meeting new companies,
want
to get the name out here.
Cost: Admission is FREE (you pay for your own food &
drink)
Register:  http://www.pghpinkslip.com/register.asp