[wplug] Minutes for October GUM Posted

Mark Dalrymple wplug at badgertronics.com
Tue Oct 23 10:26:22 EDT 2001

> BethLynn wrote the minutes for the October GUM, and I have posted them here:
> http://wplug.org/minutes/oct2001gum.php

Awesome.  One question - why are the meeting overview and credits
formatted like links (they have the grey link color and are underlined),
yet when I click on them, they do nothing.  Most confusing...

++Mark Dalrymple, markd at badgertronics.com.  http://badgertronics.com
  "note, it isn't impossible to use a database as the backend to a
   standard webmail system...in fact, AOL stores all of its user mail
   in sybase. it comes in handy when you need to find out which of
   your users are using dirty words like 'breast' and 'pants.'"
     -- Rzolf