[wplug] 32 bit ISA graphics card?

MICHAEL M DELANEY mmdst23+ at pitt.edu
Tue Oct 9 14:29:04 EDT 2001

I just thought of something we mentioned in my computer interfacing class.
The bus bandwith needed to get 1024x768 with 32 bit color depth was ~
150MB/s, and the total bandwith of the ISA and EISA bus's were a lot lower
then that.  What res were you planning on using?  You could end up trying
to get better performance then the card/bus is capable of.
Mike