[wplug] plans after wplug gum (was Offtopic: See play after WPLUG?)

Michael P. O'Connor mpop at cs.cmu.edu
Thu Oct 4 18:01:59 EDT 2001

I personaly have other plans  SCARC (steal city amature radio club) is
haveing their 60th aniversery this weekend and they are manning the bans
so I be going out that way after the meeting on saterday, I will give a
lift to any one who wants to come.  you can see their site at
www.W3KWH.com.

On Wed, 2001-10-03 at 19:54, Brian Sammon wrote:
> I'm probably going to go see Waiting for Godot at Pitt at 8PM on GUM
> night.  I think tickets are $12.
> Is anyone interested in going?  I called the boxoffice, and they don't
> expect a sellout, but they recommend prepurchases.
>
> See http://www.pitt.edu/~play/ for information.
>
> http://www.pitt.edu/~play/season.htm has a description of the play

Michael P. O'Connor
aka