[wplug] New WPLUG member

David Ostroske eksortso at linuxmail.org
Sun Nov 18 02:46:03 EST 2001

Well, there's probably a dozen Tuxes out there
already that have been adopt by LUGs. Who knows?
Besides, even Windows users could look at a penguin
and say, "Hey, it looks like it's wearing a tuxedo!
Let's call it Tux!"

We should have a name that stands out, that says
"adopted by WPLUG, the Linux users group."

How about naming it Monkeybot? If anyone says it
can't be a monkey bot, we'll say, "But it is. It's
just incognito!"

Or, let's call it Glen if it's a boy and Claudette
if it's a girl.

--- David Ostroske
    eksortso at linuxmail.org
    But if I shut up, how could I possibly help out?

From: "Michael P. O'Connor" <mpop at cs.cmu.edu>
Date: 18 Nov 2001 01:15:51 -0500
> name him tux!
>
> On Fri, 2001-11-16 at 23:28, Jeremy Dinsel wrote:
> >
> > Thanks to Robert Dale, wplug has a new member.
Check out the News column