[wplug] Security

T Quine quining at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 21:15:08 EST 2001

Depending on the printer services, there are some known security problems.
Make sure they're up to date.   Also, I know that there have been a bunch of
breakins on the CMU campus with old versions of sshd, make sure you're
running a recent version of OpenSSH.  You can disable the tcp port for X11,
I think it's an option, -nolisten tcp.

-QUINE-